Bitnuke is an anonymous volatile file storage service.
- I created this service to be used by primarily a small group of friends and I but it quickly became a public service to be used by all! Sometimes we want to share files and not have to worry about removing them at a later time.
- Originally this service was just an API but since it's conception I have added a frontend.
- This service stores files(securely) for 24 hours and then deletes them permanently.
- The site now also features persistent uploads (with secure account management in the works) and a link shortener that will shorten the URL of any link to 4 characters.
- As always, please check out the code here (feel free to use the code or send me PR's), and visit the site over at bitnuke.io.